Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Sajid Mahmood
Urdu, English, Arabic
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from Allama Iqbal Medical college (1995)
• Certificate of Specialization ( Fellowship) in General Surgery from CPSP Pakistan (2009)
• Certificate of Specialization DHA license (2018)
• Acute Trauma and Life Support workshop USA (2017)
Type of Physician
- 13 years of experience in General Surgery
- Associate Consultant in General Surgery Department, Qunfuda General
Hospital Makkah region (2015 - 2022 )
- Senior Registrar at King Edward Medical University Lahore (2009-2015)
- Specialist at Aster Sanad Hospital (2022)
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
• Surgeries involving neck region including thyroid pathologies cervical lymph nodes Lipoma etc.
• Breast surgeries . MRM. Simple mastectomy. Breast conservation. Fibroadenomas or
other benign lumps.
• Gastric/ duodenal ulcer perforations
• Abdominal Trauma involving small or large gut liver spleen
• Laporoscopic cholecystectomy
• Surgeries involving perianal region
• Varicose vein Surgery involving stripping and ligation.